Hello, I'm Kai
A creative strategist and experiential architect with a heart for people. I spend most of my time thinking about the different ways I can build relationships between people, information, and things. I think there is a role brands can play in creating positive change and as a culture shifter, I take responsibility for trying to find out how.
Here are 10 facts to help you learn more about me.
1. I was born and raised in the Bay Area, CA...aka The BAY. I attribute my cool, calm, and collective personality to this fact.
2. My mom owned a consignment shop when I was little that became my closet. Shopping there helped me develop my unique fashion style. I later became a fashion buyer at Buffalo Exchange while living in New York. So, if you want to thrift LET'S GO!
3. I was a young phenom growing up playing basketball. I had high hopes of going D1 until I tore my achillies in a tragic upset game my senior year. Even though I haven't played in a while..ball is still life.
4. I'm been a natural hair enthusiast ever since the Youtube boom of Naptual85 back in 2008. I've grown my hair out twice. Check out my IG to see my big chop on my 23rd birthday.
5. I'm OBSESSED with the 90s, the music, sitcoms, and really any cultural moment.
6. R&B is the best genre (Period.) But I love all music so please share your favorites with me.
7. I started an organization in college called Eden where I discovered my love for branding, people, and experiences.
8. It's a dream of mine to run the marathon before I'm 30. I'm currently looking for training teams to join.
9. I lead with the value of empathy-you never know what someone is going through.
10. My mission in everything that I do is to inspire- both myself and others.